Commercial Vehicle Insurance for Tree Surgeons and Foresters
We know how important your business vehicles are to you, Arborisk Motor Insurance can provide cover for all your arboriculture vehicles including pickups, 4x4s, cherrypickers or tractors.
Using our experience and knowledge of the insurance needs of workers in the arboriculture industry, we have arranged a facility with an insurer who specialises in motor insurance within the tree surgeon and forestry industries. We regularly review our product to ensure that premiums and terms remain competitive whilst providing the right cover.
- Single Commercial Vehicles [i.e. Double cab pick ups | Transit Tippers with high sided backs]
- Agricultural Vehicles [i.e. Tractors | Telehandlers]
- Special Types Vehicles [i.e. Quads | Diggers]
- Modified vehicles
- Third Party Fire and Theft
- Third Party only
- Any driver cover (age restrictions apply)
It’s easy for you to get cover
Just ring us on 0113 259 3560 and provide us with the information, we will obtain a quote for you and send you the details in writing so you can review the terms of your arb insurance.
If you are happy with the quote there is no need to fill out a proposal form, cover can be put in place from when you speak to us and confirm your cover date.
Flexible payment options
We can discuss the payment options available to you when we provide the quote.
Customer service and claims handling:
We pride ourselves on delivering good customer service. Our friendly and experienced staff will be on-hand to advise and help you with any questions that you may have about your insurance.
Have a claim?
Our knowledgeable team of in-house claims handlers will deal with your claim from start to finish, ensuring that you are kept fully informed at all times.
- Medical expenses for anybody injured whilst travelling in your vehicle at the time of an accident (up to a specified limit)
- 60 days full policy cover (as shown on your schedule) for private cars or commercial vehicles with a gross weight of 3.5t or less whilst in the EU, Andorra, Iceland, Norway, Serbia or Switzerland (including Liechtenstein)
- Loss of or damage to personal belongings in the vehicle (up to a specified limit)
- Cover for replacement keys
- Recovery and redelivery of your vehicle
- Towing of a trailer, caravan or broken-down vehicle (as allowed by law)
- Courtesy car (subject to availability)
- Legal expenses (as agreed by the Insurer)
Items of ride-on plant fall within the definition of mechanically propelled vehicles under the Road Traffic Act, you are therefore legally required to have motor insurance for any ride-on plant that are used in a public place. A public place is defined under the Road Traffic Act as:
- Any public road and
- Any street, road or other place to which the public have access whether as of right or by
- permission and whether subject to or free of charge.
I have been with other companies in the past but I wouldn’t go anywhere else now.
Mark Boyd t/as Temple Tree Services