Tree Surgeon and Arboricultural Insurance
Arborisk arboricultural insurance is a package policy designed for tree surgeons and people working in the arboricultural industry, to meet specific business requirements.
The following insurance covers are available as part of the package:
- Public Liability
- The core cover, available with £5m or optional £10m cover limit of indemnity, includes accidental third-party bodily injury or property damage for which you are legally liable and in connection with the business. Cover extends to other civil actions including trespass, nuisance, obstruction and interference with rights to light, air or water. Claims are most commonly brought under an allegation of negligence.
- Employers’ Liability
- This optional cover is a legal requirement in the UK if you have employees working for you under a contract of service. The definition of employees is wide, including volunteers, labour only subcontractors, apprentices, trainees and persons undergoing work experience.
- Tools and Equipment
- Optional cover is available for your arboricultural tools and plant, as well as hired in equipment. You also have the option to include cover for any other business equipment, such as laptop computers, and business stock. Insurance operates to reinstate your owned property and to cover your financial loss in the event of damage to third-party owned goods for which you are legally liable. Your policy documents will detail the forms of damage for which you are insured.
- Personal Accident
- Available for business owners and employees, this optional cover pays £20,000 in the event of bodily injury (as defined in the policy wording), and a weekly benefit in the event of temporary total disablement.
- Legal Expenses
- Automatically included cover for any costs, expenses and attendance expenses incurred in respect of legal proceedings arising as described in the policy wording.
- Professional Indemnity
- Optional insurance that covers your legal liability arising from accidental errors and disputes in professional advice and arboricultural services your business provides to clients.
- No height or depth restrictions
- No proposal form to complete
- Option to pay the annual premium in full or by monthly instalments (which includes an interest charge)
- Access to Aviva Risk Solutions, offering advice on safety, security and other issues that can affect your business.
In addition to the arboricultural insurance options available in the Arborisk package, we can obtain quotes for other insurance covers that you may require. If you would like us to conduct a full review of your insurance needs please contact us to discuss this further.
The customer service I have received from Dan and James [Arborisk] is excellent. Professional in every aspect and thorough in their explanations. I would highly recommend.
Harry Adams – Dedham Vale Tree Surgery